FAQ & Return Policy
- All orders are shipped from Los Angeles, California. You will be notified via email when your order has shipped. Tracking information will be provided in that email.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for processing and shipping as we are in our busy Holiday season. Holidays and Major Sales also may cause a small processing delay. Remember, we are a small team! We work around the clock to get out everything as timely as possible.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We are not responsible for delays of packages by the carrier. Once the packages leaves out warehouse it is out of our hands, and we are at the mercy of the post office.
- Buyers are responsible for local duties, taxes, and advancement fees at delivery in countries where applicable.
My Violet allows for returns for store credit within 14 days of the date the items arrive to your home.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Products must be returned only if they're in the original condition, unworn, unwashed, and with the tags still attached. If they've been worn or the tags have been cut off, we'll know and we will not give you store credit for it.
- No returns on intimates, swimwear, panties, socks..etc.
- When your return arrives back to HQ, we will contact you with your store credit. It is very important that you send your order number with your return items.
- SAMPLE SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
What if it arrives broken and I want a refund?
- If you product arrives damaged, we will offer you a refund or a trade (for the same thing)! Just let us know and we will provide a return address and a replacement. Send us a good set of images of the damaged item and we'll get you a refund. No faking it.
- To make a return, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and pictures of the product.
Return Shipping Costs?
We aren't responsible for the return shipping and do not provide a returns label. That’ll be up to you.
Can I exchange an item for something else?
- Sorry, no! But, you can just return it in the original condition will all the tags and we'll give you store credit. Then, you can buy it again in a different size or color (or something different!) Essentially, exchanges can be done just by using your store credit to purchase something else.
What if I received the wrong item?
That shouldn’t happen, but we might have messed up! Let us know and we'll send you the right item. email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.