FAQ & Return Policy
- All orders are shipped from Los Angeles, California. You will be notified via email when your order has shipped. Tracking information will be provided in that email.
- Please allow up to 14 business days for processing and shipping as we are in a global pandemic. We are super small team, and everything is packed by hand by us. Holidays and Major Sales/Launches also may cause a small processing delay. Remember, we are a small team! We work around the clock to get out everything as timely as possible.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We are not responsible for delays of packages by the carrier. Once the packages leaves out warehouse it is out of our hands, and we are at the mercy of the post office
- Buyers are responsible for local duties, taxes, and advancement fees at delivery in countries where applicable. International buyers are responsible for all VAT/customs fees. Under NO circumstance will a shipment be marked as a gift or reduced value. PLEASE put your phone number on your order if you are an international customer. We try to make sure all orders have phone numbers, but if it gets missed, there is a possibility it will be returned to us and you will be responsible for the re-shipping costs.
If you don't like your items or they don't fit, you can submit your return within 14 days of the date the items arrive to your home. We do not refund shipping (that service was already complete if it arrived to you.)
Terms and conditions apply:
- Refunds are always issued as store credit
- It can take up to 7 business days to issue your store credit once your return is received
- Exchanges can be done using your store credit to place a new order
- Products must be returned only if they're in the original condition, unworn, unwashed, and with the tags still attached. If they've been worn or the tags have been cut off, we will know and we will not give you store credit for it.
- No returns on intimates, swimwear, panties, socks, hats, sunglasses, fragrance and beauty items, face masks, or sample sale items.
- When your return arrives back to HQ, we will contact you with your store credit. It is very important that you send your order number with your return items.
- Send your returns to 840 Santee St. Ste 411 Los Angeles, CA 90014
What if it arrives broken and I want a refund?
- If you product arrives damaged, we will offer you a refund or a trade (for the same thing)! Just let us know and we will provide a return address and a replacement. Send us a good set of images of the damaged item and we'll get you a refund. No faking it.
- To make a return, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and pictures of the product.
Return Shipping Costs?
We aren't responsible for the return shipping and do not provide a return label unless its a major oopise on our end. Return shipping is up to you. If you didn't pick up your item from a ups access point and it gets sent back to us, you are responsible for reshipment. If you didn't pay your duties at customs and the item gets sent back to us, you will have to cover the shipping if you want to reship the item.
Can I exchange an item for something else?
- Sorry, no! But, you can just return it in the original condition will all the tags and we'll give you store credit. Then, you can buy it again in a different size or color (or something different!) Essentially, exchanges can be done just by using your store credit to purchase something else.
What if I received the wrong item?
That shouldn’t happen, but we might have messed up! Let us know and we'll send you the right item. email@example.com
Are your items made in the USA?
The entirety of My Violet is not all My Violet Original pieces just yet, but we are working for it to be that way in the future. Small steps! The other items we hand pick that fit our aesthetic and that we love. All items ship from us, nothing is dropshipped or shipped from random warehouses!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.